About the Role
This is a Contract/Commission opportunity with unlimited earning potential.
A first year associate can realistically make $55k-$70k in the first year. An industry veteran can make well into the six figures.
As a Retirement Specialist, you will:
- Analyze financial information obtained from clients to determine the best strategies, financial products and services to help clients meet their financial needs and goals
- Build and maintain client base, keep client plans up-to-date and acquire new clients on an ongoing basis
- Contact clients on a regular basis to determine if there have been changes in their financial status, needs, or goals
- Provide knowledgeable, objective financial guidance to consumer segments that demand and deserve a high quality of service
- Sell financial products and services including life insurance, annuities and investment options
Must possess the ability to deliver group and individual presentations.
Must be self-disciplined and be highly motivated.
Possess excellent communication and organizational skills.
Duplicate Proven Business Model.
Provide ongoing support to clients.
Attend ongoing training meetings throughout the year.
Work individually and as a team.
License Type Needed:
You must have or be working toward the Life License in your Resident State. We can start accepted candidates on a limited training path while they are working on their license. Once a candidate is fully licensed, the may be placed on our entire training program and conducting business.
About the Company
ValuTeachers is a leader in its niche market. Founded by a former educator, we are mission-driven and focused on helping school employees retire with financial dignity. We believe in providing solid retirement education to the school employees who serve and educate our future generations. We are expanding and seeking qualified individuals to help us with our mission. ValuTeachers offers an unbelievable opportunity to work in a niche market. We provide excellent training on our template system.